MEDICAL ADVICE DISCLAIMER
NO INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED WITH THE INTENTION TO GIVE MEDICAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTIONS ON THE ACCURATE USE OF ETT PRODUCTS. ETT MAY NOT ANSWER UNSOLICITED E-MAILS REQUESTING PERSONAL MEDICAL ADVICE.
VISITORS SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL PRIOR TO MAKING ANY DECISIONS, OR UNDERTAKING ANY ACTIONS OR NOT UNDERTAKING ANY ACTIONS RELATED TO ANY HEALTH CARE PROBLEM OR ISSUE YOU MIGHT HAVE AT ANY TIME, NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. ANY USE OF ETT PRODUCTS is limited to healthcare professionnal and remains under profesional USER’s own liability.
COOKIES AND OTHER DATA COLLECTION TECHNOLOGIES
When you visit our website or use our mobile applications, we collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons.
For example, when you visit our website, we place cookies on your computer. Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud.
ETT uses Flash Cookies (also known as Local Stored Objects), Microsoft Silverlight and similar technologies to personalize and enhance your online experience in compliance with Network Advertising Initiative standards. The Adobe Flash Player is an application that allows rapid development of dynamic content, such as video clips and animation. Flash cookies (and similar applications) use technology to remember settings, preferences and usage similar to browser cookies, but these are managed through a different interface than the one provided by your web browser. To manage Flash cookies, please see Adobe’s website at http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html or visit www.adobe.com. To manage Silverlight cookies, see Microsoft’s privacy statement at http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/get-started/install/privacy.aspx or visit www.microsoft.com.
Pixel tags and web beacons are tiny graphic images placed on website pages or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed a specific action. When you access these pages or open or click an email, the pixel tags and web beacons generate a notice of that action. These tools allow us to measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
We collect many different types of information from cookies and other technologies. For example, we may collect information about the device you use to access our website, your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. Our server logs also record the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. An IP address is a unique identifier that devices use to identify and communicate with each other on the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to ETT and the website you visit after you leave our site.
In many cases, the information we collect using cookies and other tools is only used in a non-identifiable way, without any reference to personal information. For example, we use information we collect about all website users to optimize our websites and to understand website traffic patterns.
In some cases, we do associate the information we collect using cookies and other technology with your personal information.
Users represent and procure that they shall :
- not take any action, of any nature whatsoever, such as any communication, publication on line or distribution of data and/or content, either illegal, either prejudicial to ETT or third parties;
- communicate, when using the Site, information that is true and accurate; they also undertake to communicate information whereby the content has been updated;
- refrain from any act which may directly or indirectly cause the Site to malfunction or be unavailable (either temporarily or permanently);
- refrain from reproducing or communicating all or part of the Site’s content on any medium without ETT’s consent nor to create hyperlinks or links to other websites or apps without ETT’s express prior and written consent;
ETT grants you a limited right to use the Site only for your own private, non-commercial informational purposes only, and to print pages from the Site only in connection with that use. You may not modify, distribute, transmit, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content, including any text, graphics, logos and other source-identifying symbols, designs, icons, images, or other information, software or code obtained from the Site. You are prohibited from removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice or legend contained on (or printed from) the Site or on any printed pages. In addition, you are prohibited from decomposing, decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling or otherwise deconstructing all or any portion of the Site.
Intellectual property rights
The Site and the Content are protected by one or more copyrights, patents, database rights, trademarks, service marks and/or other intellectual property and proprietary rights that are owned by ETT, its affiliates and/or third parties. You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of ETT. Except as expressly provide above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any ETT copyright.
All product names, logos, and service marks displayed on the Site that are identified by ® or appearing in type form different from that of the surrounding text (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered or unregistered trademarks owned by or licensed to ETT or our affiliates, unless otherwise identified as being owned by another entity. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right, either express or implied, under any patent or Trademark of ETT or any third party. No use of any Trademark may be made without our prior written authorization, except to identify the product or services of the company.
User shall refrain from denying or challenging, directly or indirectly, any of the aforementioned intellectual property rights.
USER RESPONSIBILITY – ETT LIABILITY
- ANY USE of the Site remains under visitor’s own liability.
IF YOU RELY ON THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, INACCURACIES, AND/OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES PUBLISHED ON OR PROMOTED OVER THIS SITE.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you “AS IS” AND ETT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE.
ETT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CREATED BY LAW, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ETT MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY BASIS, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED. ETT MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INCONVENIENCE THE USER MAY EXPERIENCE FROM ANY ERRONEOUS, IMPRECISE OR MISSING INFORMATION OR FROM ANY UNCLEAR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ETT ON THE SITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES ABOUT THE SAID SERVICES, FOR EXAMPLE ON A THIRD PARTY WEBSITE THAT REFERS TO IT..
- ETT is in no way liable for hyperlinks which may eventually end up being published by ETT on the Site, as well as adverts promoting third parties or products or services offered by third parties. ETT does not guarantee the quality of information provided through the hyperlinks on the Site.
ETT is also not liable for ensuring the websites to which the hyperlinks send Users respect the legislation and regulations in force. The owners of these websites are the only ones liable for their content.
The User should therefore access these sites at their own risk and attests that they are aware that these sites may be subject to different terms and conditions of use or other legal provisions or privacy protection and generally other regulations besides those applicable to ETT and its Site.
The User also accepts that they are liable in the event that they download and use information which may eventually be put online on the Site. They are the only person liable for any potential damage caused to their computer, or any other device used to access the content put online by ETT, and for the potential loss of any data as a result of downloading or using this information.
- YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS ETT, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, VENDORS AND LICENSORS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, OWNERS AND REPRESENTATIVES AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, OF WHATEVER NATURE, THAT ARISE OUT OF ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY OF ETT, OUR AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, INFORMATION PROVIDERS, AND LICENSORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT), PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE EXISTENCE, THE CONTENT OR USE OF THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ETT OR ANY OF THE OTHER ENTITIES OR PERSONS LISTED ABOVE HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. This includes damages to, or for viruses that may infect your computer equipment.
- You further agree that any claim related to this Site must be filed within one year following the discovery of an event or situation that gives rise or may give rise to ETT or User may be held liable.
Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, this Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information, and ETT shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information. ETT and any of our affiliates may use such information for any purpose whatsoever in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, the following purposes: reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and further posting. Further, we and any of our affiliates shall be free to use such information, including, but not limited to, any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, researching, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.